2010-12-06

M10.12.04 - Lidia

Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン งั้นร่ำลาไปอาบน้ำก่อนนะ - Bye -

The X Factor 2010: Back in 2008, just 2 years ago - these boys were in the same position as fellow boy band One Direction! Coming second to Alexandra Burke in The X Factor that year has not stopped them from becoming a music sensation - and they're here to show the contestants that winning isn't eve


Yesterday at 1:25am ·  ·  · Share


    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      JLS (an initialism of Jack the Lad Swing) are a British boyband, who were runners-up in the fifth series of ITV reality talent show The X Factor in 2008


      The group consists of Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan "JB" Gill, and Oritsé Williams. The group have currently sold over 1.3 million albums worldwide.

      In 2010, JLS signed an American record deal with Jive Records, and released "Everybody in Love" as their debut US single. "The Club Is Alive", the lead single from their second studio album, was released in the UK in July 2010, and earned the band their third number-one on the UK Singles Chart.

      Yesterday at 1:27am · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      Jls Love You More lyrics


      First day that I saw you thought you were beautiful
      But I couldn’t talk to you, I watched you walk away
      And it felt like I spent all of that second day trying to figure out what it was that I should have said
      Third day saw you again, introduced my friend, said all the words I wanted to
      On day four and five and six I don’t know what you did, but all I could think about was you

      Thought I couldn’t want you, more than I did before
      But everyday I love you a little bit more
      Find myself asking what are you waiting for
      Cos everyday I love you a little bit more

      Days they turn into weeks, that’s how good this has been
      Still I can’t believe the way this first year has flown
      Still you catch me by surprise, when I look in your eyes
      When you turn and say that you love me

      Thought I couldn’t want you, more than I did before
      But everyday I love you a little bit more (and more)
      Find myself asking what are you waiting for (what you waiting for)
      Cos everyday I love you a little bit more

      (And more)
      Love you more
      (And more)
      I Love you more
      (And more)
      I Love you more
      Hey hey hey hey

      Day one I first laid my eyes on you,
      Jls Love You More lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/jls-love-you-more-lyrics.html

      Day two I can’t help but think of you
      Day three was the same as day two
      Day four I fell in love with you

      Day five you spent it with me
      Sixth day knocked me off my feet
      Day seven that’s when I knew spend the rest of my life with you

      Thought I couldn’t want you, more than I did before
      But everyday I love you a little bit more
      Find myself asking (find myself) what are you waiting for (what are you waiting for)
      Cos everyday I love you a little bit more

      Everyday , knowing I’m going to see your face
      And that’s enough for me (that’s enough for me)
      I want you more and more and more everyday

      (And more)
      I wanna spend my life with you
      (And more)
      Everyday learn something new
      (And more)
      I love you more and more and more everyday

      (And more)
      Love you more
      (And more)
      I love you more
      (And more)
      Love you more

      Yesterday at 1:28am · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン


Yesterday at 1:06am ·  ·  · Share

Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン สวยดี

V is a magazine about fashion with a capital F and all the things that go with it: art, music, film, architecture...you name it.


Yesterday at 1:06am ·  ·  · Share
Nufayla Love Akon
Boyzone: Paradise from the album, "A Different Beat" (1996) Nationality: Ireland It's not often that you find someone Who can fulfill all your dreams inside Like an angel from above She was the one for me, believe But it doesn't wither like a flower in snow I always wanted you to know W


Yesterday at 12:32am ·  ·  · Share · See Friendship


    • Kanj Love ジャスミン ขอให้ในอีก 3 เดือนข้างหน้า ตอแหลแลนของเราคงยังเป็น Paradise อยู่ก็แล้วกัน ไม่รู้ว่าอะไรจะเกิดขึ้นบ้างเน้อ
      Yesterday at 1:24am · 
Nufayla Love Akon
Lydia - Chai Ruk Rue Plao (Is this love?) ใช่รักหรือเปล่า Thai Love Mv Music Video


Yesterday at 12:23am ·  ·  · Share · See Friendship


    • Kanj Love ジャスミン กว่าจะได้ฟังหลังจาก mouth กะน้องสาวอีกนาง 45 นาที เพลงนี้เพราะดี งั้นต้องขอเป็น Lidia Fan Club ดูบ้างแล้ว
      Yesterday at 1:22am ·  ·  1 person

    • Nufayla Love Akon ฟังแล้วเหมือน 14 อีกครั้ง
      Yesterday at 3:34am · 
Nufayla Love Akon

Nufayla Love Akon เกิดทันเพลงนี้ป่าวคะ

Thai Lydia - Dai mai tah chun jah bauk wah ruk tur ได้ไหม ถ้าฉันจะบอกว่ารักเธอ


Yesterday at 12:21am ·  ·  · Share · See Friendship


    • Kanj Love ジャスミン ลิเีดียนี่นะ เกิดทันสิ แต่ไม่รู้จักเพลงนี้จริงๆ เพิ่งจะได้ฟังเป็นครั้งแรกนะเนี่ย
      Yesterday at 12:27am · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン อ้อลืมบอกไปว่าเพราะดี
      Yesterday at 12:28am ·  ·  1 person

    • Nufayla Love Akon ‎555 นึกว่าจะบอกว่าเกิดไม่ทัน
      Yesterday at 12:28am · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン ลิเีดียน่ะ เกิดทันสิ เพิ่งจะได้เห็นรูปที่ Greg Norman ถือร่มให้ สวยดี ตัวเล็กๆ น่ารัก 555555555555
      Yesterday at 12:30am · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン มิน่า คุณหญิืงพจมานถึงได้หวงยิ่งกว่าอะไร 555555
      Yesterday at 12:30am · 

    • Nufayla Love Akon ‎><"
      Yesterday at 12:33am · 
Nufayla Love Akon

Nufayla Love Akon หายไปไหนมา 2-3 วัน

Yesterday at 12:17am ·  ·  · See Friendship

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン อ้าว เห็นชวนเป็นวรรคเป็นเวร คิดว่าไปเสียอีก ฝุ่นจากอะไร ถนนไม่ดี หรือว่า รถมาก
      Yesterday at 12:29am · 

    • Nufayla Love Akon สถานที่จัดงาน
      Yesterday at 3:38am · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン เกิดมาเพิ่งจะเคยได้ยินวันชื่อแปลกๆแบบนี้ เหมือนดีวาลีของอินเดีย วันบูชาไฟ

en.wikipedia.org
Hanukkah (Hebrew: חֲנֻכָּה, Tiberian: Ḥănukkāh, nowadays usually spelled חנוכה pronounced [χanuˈka] in Modern Hebrew, also romanized as Chanukah), also known as the Festival of Lights is an eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem a


Yesterday at 12:07am ·  ·  · Share


    • Nufayla Love Akon จะเอาวันบูชาเพชรไหมล่ะ จะได้ให้คุณแม่จัดให้
      Yesterday at 12:17am · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
เพลงใหม่เพราะดี

Directed by Ethan Lader / Inspired by the artwork of Erika Iris Simmons. Pre-order "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" @http://www.brunomars.com/


Saturday at 11:53pm ·  ·  · Share


  • Wanvipa Luepromchai likes this.

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are lyrics is the catchy single of the album "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" by Bruno mars.


      Oh her eyes, her eyes
      Make the stars look like they're not shining
      Her hair, her hair
      Falls perfectly without her trying

      She's so beautiful
      And I tell her every day

      Yeah I know, I know
      When I compliment her
      She wont believe me
      And its so, its so
      Sad to think she don't see what I see

      But every time she asks me do I look okay
      I say

      When I see your face
      There's not a thing that I would change
      Cause you're amazing
      Just the way you are
      And when you smile,
      The whole world stops and stares for awhile
      Cause girl you're amazing
      Just the way you are

      Her nails, her nails
      I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
      Her laugh, her laugh
      She hates but I think its so sexy

      She's so beautiful
      Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are lyrics found onhttp://www.directlyrics.com/bruno-mars-just-the-way-you-are-lyrics.html

      And I tell her every day

      Oh you know, you know, you know
      Id never ask you to change
      If perfect is what you're searching for
      Then just stay the same

      So don't even bother asking
      If you look okay
      You know I say

      When I see your face
      There's not a thing that I would change
      Cause you're amazing
      Just the way you are
      And when you smile,
      The whole world stops and stares for awhile
      Cause girl you're amazing
      Just the way you are

      The way you are
      The way you are
      Girl you're amazing
      Just the way you are

      When I see your face
      There's not a thing that I would change
      Cause you're amazing
      Just the way you are
      And when you smile,
      The whole world stops and stares for awhile
      Cause girl you're amazing
      Just the way you are

      Saturday at 11:55pm · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      Peter Gene Hernandez (born October 8, 1985), better known by his stage name Bruno Mars, is an American singer-songwriter and music producer. He is known for lending his vocals and co-writing the hooks for the songs "Nothin' on You" by B.o.B, and "Billionaire" by Travie McCoy, as well as his own international number-one single "Just the Way You Are". He also co-wrote the international hits "Right Round" by Flo Rida featuring Kesha, "Wavin' Flag" by K'naan, and "Fuck You!" by Cee Lo Green. In October 2010, he released his debut album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans. He has been nominated for seven Grammy's at the 53rd Grammy Awards.

      Just the Way You Are" is a song by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars, and the lead single from his debut album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans. It was released in the United States on July 20, 2010. It has also received airplay from AOL Radio's New Pop First station. The song was written by The Smeezingtons, Khalil Walton, and Needlz and produced by The Smeezingtons, and Needlz. The music video, directed by Ethan Lader, was released on September 8, 2010 and features actress Nathalie Kelley. The track has been added to Radio 1 A Playlist in the United Kingdom, and was released in the United Kingdom on September 19, 2010 as "Just the Way You Are (Amazing)". The official remix features rapper Lupe Fiasco and is included on the deluxe edition of Doo-Wops & Hooligans. The song earned Mars a Grammy nomination for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance

      Yesterday at 12:02am · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン
vimeo.com
Vimeo is a respectful community of creative people who are passionate about sharing the videos they make. Use Vimeo if you want the best tools and highest quality video in the universe.


Saturday at 11:48pm ·  ·  · Share

Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン i love jane fonda ♥



Saturday at 11:44pm ·  ·  · Share


    • Kanj Love ジャスミン vmagazine

      15. V68 The Who Cares About Age Issue is out now with Jane Fonda, Sigourney Weaver, and Susan Sarandon by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin! 2:37 AM Nov 20th via web

      Saturday at 11:47pm · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン V68 The Who Cares About Age Issue with Jane Fonda, Sigourney Weaver, and Susan Sarandon by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin is on newsstands now!

V68 The Who Cares About Age Issue with Jane Fonda, Sigourney Weaver, and Susan Sarandon by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin is on newsstands now!
Photos:3


Saturday at 11:42pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
The X Factor (UK) judge Cheryl Cole showed the UK exactly why she's such a respected performer and judge, and why she deserves to be a mentor on a singing reality TV competition. The former Girls Aloud singer took to The X Factor (UK) stage to perform "Promise This", the lead single lifted off from
Saturday at 4:01pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
Directed by Ethan Lader / Inspired by the artwork of Erika Iris Simmons. Pre-order "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" @http://www.brunomars.com/
Saturday at 4:00pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Saturday at 3:58pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
Ellie's video for 'Your Song', as featured in John Lewis' Christmas TV advert. You can buy the song now at iTunes, click here:http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/v-v/101112122801
Saturday at 3:58pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
The X Factor 2010 Final 16 reunite to perform an exclusive performance of their new Help For Heroes Charity Single "Heroes" by David Bowie Live Results Show 7 The X factor 2010 - Cher Lloyd, 1 One Direction, Katie Waissel, Matt Cardle, Rebecca Ferguson, Mary Byrne, Aiden Grimshaw, Treyc Cohen, Wagne
Saturday at 3:57pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
Saturday at 3:56pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
More on Children In Need 2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/Watch the video for the official charity single for BBC Children in Need's 2010 Appeal, to be released on 14 November.
Saturday at 3:56pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
The X Factor 2010: No strangers to The X Factor stage, with manager Louis as one of the judges, and having helped him with his acts before - Westlife return to perform their brand new single Safe!
Saturday at 3:53pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
© 2010 WMG Hollywood (Official Music Video) The Crazy Love Hollywood Edition featuring Michael's new single is out now in stores and on iTunes here: http://wbr.fm/CLHwoodBanners
Saturday at 3:53pm ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン
Just another favorite. Title says it all. Check out other favorites and good music on my channel. no copyright intended.
Saturday at 3:52pm ·  ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment