2010-11-07

E. I have to pee


Kanj Love ジャスミン ‎- I have to pee again. I'm still afraid to use the toilet.
- I'm tryin a sleep, but I gotta pee!!! Ugh

- I just pee'd in my pants!! - เยี่ยวราด-
- when I have to pee but it can wait till I get home then when I get in front of my door I'm bout to pee on myself!

pee pee - หนูน้อย



6 hours ago ·  ·  · Share

  • Ake Auttagorn likes this.

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      ‎"teacher?"


      "yes, timmy?"


      "i went pee pee in my pants''

      "good job, timmy! thats another gold star!"
      6 hours ago · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン Child "I need to pee pee!!" how cute
      Adult "I need to pee pee!!" how stupid

      6 hours ago · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      n.
      1. Baby speak for one's penis.
      2. Implication of calling someone's penis small.


      v.
      3. Baby speak for urination.

      1. Aw, look at little Johnny's pee pee!
      2. What does Bob think he's gonna do with that pee pee of his?!
      3. All that coffee I drank makes me wanna pee pee.

      Ewww, pee pee!

      AH, I hurt my pee pee!

      Hey bitch, look at my pee pee.
      6 hours ago · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン Hey Billy,
      Last nite your girlfriend ran out of the room, not because of the way you were acting like she said to you, but because of the size of your Pee Pee.. its soo Weeeee!

      6 hours ago · 

    • Nufayla Love Akon lol
      5 hours ago · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン จะตีห้าแล้ว ว่าจะ ว่าจะ อยู่นั่นแหละ จนหนังสือพิมพ์มาส่งแล้ว สงสัยได้เวลาร่ำลาเสียทีครับ sleep tight นะ Bye
      5 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン ‎- the middle of the colon is the prime location for pooping out.
- third poop in the last half hour but still nothing.
- Did someone go poopie?
- I mean, she swallowed a dime,she poops it out.She'll be fine.Absolutely.



6 hours ago ·  ·  · Share

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      Dung, animal feces - waste from the body of a large animal such as an elephant or a cow


      - Mami really needs to wash this carr ! It got 4 bird poop marks on the window
      - I suspect the neighbor's dog is pooping on our front lawn & no one is picking up the poop. Not cool.
      - no more horse poop on me! im squeaky clean(:
      - “This is cow poop!” - ขี้วัวไงจ๊ะที่รัก
      - Here's the poop: 13-year-old boy urinates, defecates on neighbor's floor
      - There was no firewood along much of the Trail, so the only alternative was dried buffalo dung.
      - The other, which promises to delight kids, is so-called dinosaur dung — technical name coprolite
      6 hours ago · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン ulterior motive - แีรงจูงใจซ่อนเร้น
- two political players have clear ulterior motives that serve their political interest.
- Trust me, he's got an ulterior motive.
- everyone always has an ulterior motive. the more I know the less I love.
- I hate all girls with ulterior motives ,that's why I'm twenty plus years old nosons no daughters.

6 hours ago ·  · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン beat up - to hurt someone by hitting or kicking them many times

- He beat her with his hands.
- 5 Guys Try To Beat Up A Boxer
- Cop Gets Beat Up By Escaped Convict
- They threatened to beat me up if I didn’t give them my wallet.
- Being a man doesn't mean being dirty and beating up everyone who talks down to you. Being a man means being responsible for yourself.

at least the cop tried to put up a good fight


6 hours ago ·  ·  · Share

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      Beating yourself up - ลงโทษตัวเอง โทษตัวเอง - to blame or criticize yourself or else
      - It’s time you stopped beating yourself up over this.
      - Stop beating yourself up.
      - It’s not healthy to beat yourself up over the little things.
      - You shouldn’t beat yourself up over it. It’s in the past. It can’t be changed.
      6 hours ago · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン a little pinch - จำนวนน้อยมาก หยิบมือ
- Pinch or two of sugar; Little pinch of salt
- A little pinch of salt in anything will enhance the flavor of anything.

pinch-hit - Baseball. To bat in place of a player scheduled to bat, especially when a hit is badly needed.
- Then goes to bench, no set rotation necessarily, just filling in for injured guys, giving guys a break, pinch hit.
- If only there were somemature adult in my life who could pinch hit in emergencies like this.



7 hours ago ·  ·  · Share

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      pinch-hit -
      - If only there were some mature adult in my life who could pinch hit in emergencies like this. ถูกตีด้วยไม่เบสบอล หรือ ไม้หน้าสาม
      - He isn't a pinch hitter.
      - As of late June, Burgess ranked at the top with 144 career pinch hits.
      - They pinch-hit for the greats!
      - Kirk Gibson limped up to pinch hit against A's closer Dennis Eckersley.
      - Matt Stairs has hit his 21st homer as a pinch-hitter, the most in big league history.
      - Bill Clinton to pinch hit for Obama at Gridiron Club dinner
      7 hours ago · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン reveal - เปิดเผย - แสดงให้เห็น
- The biopsy revealed it's melanoma.
- Rooneys reveal 'extreme pain' after sex claims.
- Satellites reveal extreme water loss in California.
- NASA Satellite Laser Images Reveal Extreme Polar Melting.

Editor of weekly celebrity magazine to step down at end of year due to family illness. By Chris Tryhorn


7 hours ago ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン


7 hours ago ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン Two nights in a row - 2 คืนติดกัน - 2 คืนซ้อน
- Watson leading health and beauty store. Sales, number one in Thailand five years in a row.
Get my ducks in a row - Complete one's preparations, become efficient and well organized,
- I'm trying to get my ducks in a row before I go to Europe.

Trying to get my ducks in a row


8 hours ago ·  ·  · Share
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン deal is a deal - สัญญาย่อมเป็นสัญญา
no big deal - ไม่ใช่เรื่องใหญ่ - SL. ไม่มีปัญหา ไม่เป็นไร
It is a big deal / Big deal - เรื่องสำคัญ - บุคคลสำคัญ
What’s the big deal? ความหมายเช่นเดียวกับ So what? (แล้วไง) หรือ Who cares?
Deal or no deal - ตกลง หรือ ไม่ตกลง
Fair deal - ยุติธรรมทั้ง 2 ฝ่าย
Raw deal, Rough Deal - ไม่เป็นธรรม
Deal of the day. - ข้อเสนอที่ดีที่สุด - ร้านค้ามักใช้ในความหมายว่าลดราคาสินค้าสุดๆ

8 hours ago ·  · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン สัญญาต้องเป็นสัญญา - เบิร์ด ธงไชย
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZy45QoJCs

      ฟุด ฟิด ฟอ ไฟ ..... สไตล์อเมริกัน
      http://traipope.blogspot.com/2009/10/deal-or-no-deal.html

      8 hours ago · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン 
      ‎- You could deal with your team by phone.
      - Cuddy will be home from work in six hours. But no big deal.
      - She is a big deal in local politics.
      (หล่อนเป็นคนสำคัญคนหนึ่งในกลุ่มการเมืองท้องถิ่น)
      - He got a good deal on his car. ซื้อรถมาได้ในราคาถูก
      - After 25 years with the company Bill got a raw deal--no pension, no retirement benefits of any kind, just a gold watch.
      8 hours ago · 

    • Kanj Love ジャスミン ‎- I think you know how to deal with pressure.
      - A lot of this job is reading people, dealing with them.
      - I'll make you a deal. You finish this exam quickly, and I'll answer one question.

      8 hours ago · 
Kanj Love ジャスミン

Kanj Love ジャスミン งงมากเลย ช่วงนี้ไม่เคยสมัครเป็นเพื่อนกับใครเลย แล้ว

Your fingers go like this


Thumb - index finger - middle finger - pointer/ring finger - pinky
2010.11.06
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment